Monday, June 15, 2009

13 Weeks




Haley is 13 weeks old today. She has started doing quite a few new things the last couple of weeks. Haley is quite a mover. She is constantly squirming and wiggling around. She has also discovered her hands and loves looking at them, playing with them, and sucking on them. This is starting to keep her busy during the day and makes car rides much more enjoyable. Hopefully this will take the place of the pacifier soon so I won't have to wean her when she is in her terrible twos. Haley is beginning to "talk". She is making cooing and gurgling noises. It is so much fun to watch her smile and talk. Haley also held one of her toys for the first time yesterday. It is amazing how fast she is changing!
As for me, I started reading the Twilight series and I am hooked. It is so nice to finally have the time to read a book. Derek is doing great at work. He has challenged his team and it is quite possible that he might have to shave his head at the end of the month :-) I will definitely have to post some pics of that.




No comments:

Post a Comment