Wednesday, May 20, 2009

2 Month Check Up


Haley had her 2 month check up today and received her first round of shots. She is 22 3/4 inches long (75th percentile) and weighs 10 lbs. 8 oz. (50th percentile). She did very well with her shots. She let out one loud cry (the "breathe...breathe" cry) and then she fell asleep and took a 4 hour nap. She has been a little fussy, but overall I think she is doing very well.

This weekend Haley will be making her first trip to Kingman to visit the Allsup family. She is very excited to get to meet some of her family and to see Grandma and Grandpa. I am hoping that she will do well in the car. It is always a little touch and go in the car as she either really likes it or screams the whole trip. I am contemplating what to pack and I am sure that I will end up packing way more than she needs, but hey what are mom's good for?

This is a picture of Haley hanging out in her new bouncy chair. She is starting to really like her mommy holding her all day which makes it very hard for me to get anything done. I was desperate for something to put her in for awhile so I thought I would try something new. She really likes the bouncy chair because it allows her to move her arms and legs around. She is a very active baby and loves to move around. Even when she is sleeping I wake up to find her in a different position and a different part of the crib.

No comments:

Post a Comment