Saturday, July 11, 2009

16 Weeks!

As of Monday, Haley is 16 weeks old. She has changed a lot in the last few weeks. She has become very observant and is always watching people and things. Haley also discovered how to roll over from her back to her stomach. In her crib at night she moves all around. Last night she managed to make a full circle. I woke up at 2 and she was upside down and when I got her up in the morning she was back right side up. She is also starting to engage a lot with people and she "talks" and laughs.

I joined a mom's group and we attend events a couple times a week. It is nice to get to know some other moms and babies. We go to eat ice cream on Mondays and attend story time. This week we are going for a morning Zoo stroll (assuming it isn't 100 degrees when we wake up) and a book exchange.

We are very excited to have the Allsups in town this weekend and can't wait to post some pictures. Haley is happy to see her grandparents again and I know they are enjoying spending time with her.

After rolling over...spending some time on her tummy trying to crawl


Baby dedication on church
Laid back
Our family on the 4th (Derek had to shave his facial hair for a branch challenge)
Grandpa Damiani, Haley, and her protector Jesse
Sitting up like a big girl in her Bumbo chair








No comments:

Post a Comment